At Jacobsons, it’s not just what we do to achieve your results, it’s how we go about the job. It’s about great ideas and absolute confidentiality. It’s about quality control and reliability of data. It’s about everything we do being underpinned by proven processes and methodologies. Which means we bring clarity. Clarity of thought and clarity of communication. The result is work that sells – whatever the medium, whatever the audience.
Whether you’re a large organisation in search of integrated direct marketing solutions or a small company wanting a one-off mailing, you’ll find our approach innovative and different. Whether you’re trying to gain a competitive edge or keep the one you’ve got, Jacobsons works with you to develop and implement an effective strategic solution – with the right creative, the right message and in the right mediums.
It’s a road map. Where are you? And where do you want to be? Together, we’ll take a look at your markets, your competition, your consumers and your products’ strengths and weaknesses. We’ll determine what makes you special, what makes you stand out from ‘the other guys’. Then Jacobsons will zero in on opportunities and develop strategies to reach your goals.
Our extensive experience in database marketing means our clients can measure customer acquisition costs, calculate break-even points for direct response campaigns, identify high-profit customer segments and monitor overall returns on investment.
You’ll get dedicated support from Jacobsons…
- Each of our clients has a dedicated Account Manager
- Every project has a dedicated team of the right people for the job
- Our clients are always able to talk directly to the person “that knows”
- Your campaigns will be on time, on budget and on target
..and sound advice when you need it most
- We’ll identify your market opportunities
- Develop and plan strategic communications to your prospects and customers
- Manage and monitor interaction with your prospects and customers
- Capture and analyse your customer data
- Evaluate results and refine your communication strategy and tools within a continuous learning process